The Editorial Committee is made up of Conservators, Collection Managers, Registrars, Mountmakers and Preparators who care for our nation’s cultural heritage. Committee members vet and edit all submissions to the site to ensure that information is reliable, practical and ethical. Accuracy of an article and its contents, however, is the responsibility of the author(s). Current Editorial Committee members include:
- Lisa Goldberg, Conservator in Private Practice & STASH Editor-in-Chief
- Rachael Perkins Arenstein, A.M. Art Conservation LLC & AIC e-Editor
- Laura Abraczinskas, Vertebrate Collections Manager, Michigan State University Museum & Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections (SPNHC) Liaison
- Britta Keller Arendt, Senior Collection Manager, Chicago History Museum & American Association for State and Local History (AASLH) Liaison
- Rebecca Kaczkowski, Preventive Conservator, Smithsonian Institution & AIC Collection Care Network Liaison
- Ashley McGrew, Preparator, Cantor Arts Center Stanford University & Preparation, Art handling and Collection Care Information Network (PACCIN) Liaison
- Laura Gaylord Resch, Conservation/Environmental Technician, Cleveland Museum of Art
- Katherine Risseeuw, Preservation Librarian, Northwestern University Libraries & American Library Association (ALA) Liaison
- Shelly Uhlir, Exhibit Specialist, Smithsonian Institution National Museum of the American Indian & Mountmaker Forum Liaison
To inquire about volunteering for the committee please use our Contact US form.
Past Committee Members
- Cherie Cook, Senior Program Officer, American Association for State and Local History (AASLH)
- Rebecca Elder, Preservation Consultant & Society of American Archivists (SAA) Liaison
- Robert Waller, Protect Heritage Corp.